Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW 2004 Guru Cron'Alu 49cm
Quote | Reply
Selling a brand new 2004 Guru Cron'Alu 49cm tri bike. I got it for a great price on close-out from a bike shop but it's too small for me so I'll be passing it along to someone for a similarly good price. Retails for $1699...I'm asking $1100. Race-ready with Profile aerobars, bar-end shifters, Shimano 105 9spd components, Guru aero carbon fork, Velocity deep-V wheels, FSA cranks, and Selle Trans AM saddle. Email if interested...professionally packed and ready to ship immediately. Would prefer to sell it to a forum member than on eBay. I regularly post as "TH3_FRB" on beginnertriathlete.com if you want to check me out.

Last edited by: TH3_FRB: Apr 28, 05 5:50
Quote Reply
Re: NEW 2004 Guru Cron'Alu 49cm [TH3_FRB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available...offers?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If this is still available would you be willing to ship to Canada? My girlfriend is looking for a bike in this size (top tube 51 cm). She is testing out some bikes tonight and on Saturday (Cervelo, Quintana Roo, and hopefully Guru). I'm pretty sure she would be interested in this so let me know about shipping to Canada.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW 2004 Guru Cron'Alu 49cm [dwindrim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have no problems shipping to Canada...although I'm not sure what it would cost and all but we could figure that out. Let me know...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry but she decided to buy a bike last night. Someone should grab this one up though, I priced a new one out here at a shop in Canada and it was selling for $2300. (cdn) Good luck with the sale.
Quote Reply
Re: NEW 2004 Guru Cron'Alu 49cm [dwindrim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply