Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Offical Renn Statement
Quote | Reply
As acting unoffical ambassador to Renn Multisport, I have been asked to provide the following statement:

" On Tuesday, 22 July 2003, there was a storm that came through Memphis, TN that produced winds in excess of 100 miles per hour. 400,000 power customers have lost power, which one of those was us at Renn Multisport.

" The storm has wrecked havok, as I have no use of the telephone or computer, let alone the tools used to produce disc wheels. I have fifteen discs that are finished with the exception of the air hole. I can't even print out UPS labels.

" Please let my customers know that I will do everything possible to expedite the shipment of orders as soon as the power returns. I apologise for the inconvenience."
Quote Reply
Re: Offical Renn Statement [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That must have been the same storm that put about 65,000 people near me out of power for 6 days....

Thanks for the update (not like I was shopping for a Ren but still)

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Offical Renn Statement [Record9ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It sucks to lose power. I just hope that enough people know that Frank ain't blowing anybody off. He's a stand-up guy and I will do anything I can to help out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry to hear that. I hope they can recover soon and produce again their great disc. Last week we lost power for only one hour due to thunderstorm. But we couldn't work and it took some time until everything work again.
I used it (witha a HED H3 front) last weekend for IM Switzerland. On the downhills and with a strong backwind on the long flat in the third loop no one could follow me! And that for only $320!!!

Felix

http://www.weilenmann.ch.vu
Quote Reply