Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FISH BOWL FOR SALE!!!
Quote | Reply
Team Sirius is sad to announce that our official team pool, the FISHBOWL, is up for sale!!!
We are happy to know that some other lucky people will be able to benefit from this amazing pool!!
I had this pool (25mx9m) custom built in 2009. It has been a major part of my teams success, over the last 2 years!!
It is now in storage in Indio, CA and will need to be transported to the buyer and of course put up for use.
It comes with a propane heater which heats this huge pool overnight to your desired temperature.
It also comes with two filters and all the chlorine tabs and pool equipment I had for it.

anyone interested in purchasing this amazing pool...please write me at siriwng1@aol.com
Quote Reply
Re: FISH BOWL FOR SALE!!! [sirius1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Why are you selling it? Does it leak? What is it made of?
Quote Reply
Re: FISH BOWL FOR SALE!!! [Jackb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I no longer own the land that the pool was standing on.
I had to give away my whole property that was my training center.
I would never sell the pool if there were any issues with it.
It is in perfect condition.
I am so sad to have to sell it, but am forced to do so.
it is made of the same stuff that bullet proof vests are made of.
it is incredibly durable.
I loved this pool so much. It was my pride and joy. The athletes loved it too.
They had a love/hate relationship with it. It is hard to swim in, because it gets rough and tough..but it made them strong as heck, and swimming better than ever!!
so, for me, that was the perfect training tool!!

see attached document for pool and heater info and more pics.
Last edited by: sirius1: Nov 28, 11 6:24
Quote Reply
Re: FISH BOWL FOR SALE!!! [Jackb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Made out of thick and resilient polyester Scrim. The same technology they use in bullet proof vests.
Raypak 336,000 BTU, heater, millivolt (pilot light) style, mechanical controls, Raypak model RPK009202 (P-R336A-MP).

Quote Reply