Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by hyperlitnerd
Re: Looking for mechanical engienering co-op/internship [hyperlitnerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Friendly suggestion: you may want to edit the title of your post to reflect the correct spelling of "engineering." (I'm not exactly sure how to do this, but if I were you I'd sooner delete the original and re-post with the correct spelling than leave the original because you couldn't figure out how to edit it...)

I tweet!

Quote Reply
Re: Looking for mechanical engienering co-op/internship [ZackC.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I realized that I had misspelled it, but I have been unable to figure out how to edit/delete it.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for mechanical engienering co-op/internship [ZackC.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Speaking as a Mech. Eng., you may want to add skill sets that are important to you. Engineering school tends to be heavy on theoretical concepts and not so much on practical applications. So if you are looking for a 3D CAD designer, you may want to list the program you use. For R&D work you may want skills associated with Data Acquisition programs, or design of experiment experience...

There are a lot of good young engineers out there, just give them a chance. FYI, high GPA does not always = good engineering skills.

Quote Reply