Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Three Announcements
Quote | Reply
Here they are:

New addition to the bunnyman hutch hold: A new 10 week-old baby bunny boy named Brutus, though Mrs. bunnyman wants to name him Thor, as he has an assymetrical stripe running down his head like a bolt of lightning. I think I like Brutus better- stay tuned.

Retirement of this season: I am not going to do any more multisport races until next season. The recent events of the last six weks (including an accident, my father-in-law passing, and still having pain in my back while running) has made me realise that I can't be much of a competitor this season. I will race the occasional bike-only race, as I do not experience any pain from riding a bike (whereas I cannot run without bouncing, and the bouncing kills my back where I fell). I will be back next year.

Cut back on the Forum: I have threatened this before, but this time I am serious. Whilst away in England, I had lots of time to reflect. I do think it will do me a world of good getting away from cyber-space for a bit. I am not going to cut it out completely (as I have been convinced by the best forum community to not cut it out), but I need more time to get back to my once-proud game of multisport. I will still opine on tubulars, integrated headsets, and the like; just not nearly as often.

I hope to have changed my signature by the time most of you read this.
Last edited by: bunnyman: Jul 22, 03 19:51
Quote Reply
Re: Three Announcements [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congrats on the new addition. Here is a name for you...Little Bunny Foo Foo

The Cuban Comet
(Comets are unbelievably slow over Cuba)
Quote Reply
We'll miss you [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh great, now the rodent population goes down by fifty percent. sigh....oh well, maybe I'll have better luck with the ladies.
Quote Reply
Re: Three Announcements [bunnyman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congratulations, Doug!!!! Thanks for putting me onto my Renn disc.

Bob Sigerson
Quote Reply