Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

IMH 2002 on TV tomorrow
Quote | Reply
We finally we get the full length taped show on NBC tomorrow. Hopefully we get to see more of the Freggin bike leg.

Wonder what made NBC to re-air the show.
Last edited by: Haji Hutan: Jan 10, 03 22:52
Quote Reply
Re: IMH 2002 and Xterra on TV [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not sure but I think they are re-airing it because the first bit was pre-empted by football the first time around.

You Yanks are still being cheated though - because the version aired here on Sportsnet in Canada, as mentioned in an earlier thread, is WAY better. Less of the "human interest" stuff and much, much more of the race.

That being said the NBC affiliate that I get here in Vancouver (KING out of Seattle) is showing the Xterra world championships and IMH back to back on Sunday. Won't the young football fans be pissed off in my house!!

TonyG

What is Enoch Root?
Quote Reply
Re: IMH 2002 on TV tomorrow [Haji Hutan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think its because NBC has a problem. They only have 3 shows. Friends, Scrubs and ER. 2 hours of scheduled programming. 168 hours in a week. They have to play their old sports events occassionally, or else it would just be commercials. Only about 25 more hours...
Quote Reply
Re: IMH 2002 on TV tomorrow [Haji Hutan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I sure hope there isn't a college basketball game in the slot before it :)
Quote Reply
Re: IMH 2002 on TV tomorrow [Allan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forget IMH, put on a some rugby. Also any UK readers out there who is left in the FA cup?

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: IMH 2002 on TV tomorrow [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wish it were on in Houston. The NBC station here is showing 4 hours of infomercials rather than network programming. I did see and tape the "condensed" version however

fal7
Quote Reply