Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Run for Your Lives 5K
Quote | Reply
My name is Jessica and I work for a marketing agency representing a first-of-its-kind adventure race called Run for Your Lives.

The creators of Run For Your Lives are on a mission to take the adventure race trend to the next level by adding a unique element to the run – zombies.

Not only will participants have to navigate a series of 12 obstacles on our 5K course, they’ll have to make their way to the finish line while avoiding zombies who are out for their lifelines (in the form of flags attached by a flag belt all participants will wear).

After the race, the top runners will be awarded prizes and participants will receive medals to signify their survival (or zombie transformation). We’ll also be hosting the Apocalypse Party, which will consist of live music, celebrity appearances, food and (adult) beverages, an awards ceremony, and much more.

The inaugural event is taking place in Darlington, MD (about an hour north of Baltimore and an hour and a half south of Philly) on October 22, 2011 and will be spreading nationwide next year.
Check us out at http://runforyourlives.com and please let me know if you have any questions!
Quote Reply