Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ROtor Cranks has a new model and 30 day trial/return period
Quote | Reply
http://rotorbike.ods.org/...dll/ENLACEACONTENIDO

The new model of ROTOR System has finally arrived (the RS03) and during the months od September and October is going to be launched onto the international market through its presence at the most important International Cycle Trade Shows: Eurobike (Friedrichsahfen), EICMA (Milan), Expocycle (Toronoto) Interbike (Las Vegas), Roc d'Azur (Frejus), Bike Montion Show (Utrecht). For the new RS03 both road and MTB version are availables and a few important improvements we have introduced that make of the new ROTOR System a much more "universal" product, adaptable to any type of bike's frame. If you are wiling in testing the ROTOR System, take the chance and go to your relaible dealer and ask for our innovative crank system: we offer a period of 30 days for testing the system with a refund guarantee in case you will not satisfied with the product.

FYI, I will likely skip Dura Ace '04 for now and go this route (since they have threir own 9sp rings). Seems much more beneficial and I'd like to get one before and if the UCI bans them. From the testing I've seen it can equate to 1-2 mins faster times over 40k with no learning curve.
Quote Reply
Re: ROtor Cranks has a new model and 30 day trial/return period [TimeTrial.org] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have never used them because of the difficulty in
having to fit them but it is obvious that they must
offer an advantage by allowing you to start your
downward pedal power that bit earlier. What is the
recommended cadence with these cranks. As a rider
who uses a powerful high geared style of riding and
because part of ROTOR'S technique is slowing down
the crank during the power phase of the pedal stroke
which should increase the gear even further would
the mechanism of rotor cranks be capable of taking
this continuous high strain over a long period.
Quote Reply