Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2003 Cannondale USA Flag Jersey with Eagle...
Quote | Reply
Ok, I ordered one of these fine looking jerseys a few months ago from a LBS, but since Cannondale went through some rough times, their merchandise is back logged big time. I ordered the jersey that is on the cannondale website and many LBS have in the small size. I wear a XL or XXL however. My question is, does anyone have the new USA Flag jersey with the eagle on it? I would love to see a picture of this, oe know where I can find one as I am told this is the jersey I will be receiving from Cannondale. I have searched the net to no avail. Thanks.

Go Big Red
Last edited by: BigRedMachine: Jul 3, 03 20:41
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cannondale USA Flag Jersey with Eagle... [BigRedMachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone? Echo...echo...

Go Big Red
Quote Reply
Re: 2003 Cannondale USA Flag Jersey with Eagle... [BigRedMachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The latest Performance catalog has it...page 6 of the Summer 2003 catalog. Good luck. Although I prefer the USPS uniforms this time of year....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Ok, I ordered one of these fine looking jerseys a few months ago from a LBS, but since Cannondale went through some rough times, their merchandise is back logged big time. I ordered the jersey that is on the cannondale website and many LBS have in the small size. I wear a XL or XXL however. My question is, does anyone have the new USA Flag jersey with the eagle on it? I would love to see a picture of this, oe know where I can find one as I am told this is the jersey I will be receiving from Cannondale. I have searched the net to no avail. Thanks.

You can see a picture here:
http://www.bike-o-mania.de/...o/startseite?cs=true

...just scroll down a little bit.

regards,

Frank

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain.
Last edited by: Bavarian_Frank: Jul 10, 03 6:41
Quote Reply