Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OT for sale: Playstation2 and more
Quote | Reply
I'm trying to raise some funds for my new bike and have several things I wouldn't mind parting with:

Playstation2: with 2 cotrollers (comes new with only one), the DVD remote, memory card, and several games including Tekken4, Tiger Woods Golf 2002, John Madden Football 2002, and Gran Turismo 3. All for $150 (about what they are going for on ebay).

Driza-Bone Jacket: An ex-girlfriend brought this from Australia back in college. Brown, knee length, oil-cloth (water resistant to almost water proof) duster type of jacket. Its extra large plus (I'm 6'2", 210 lbs and its always been a little big on me). $50 obo.

Also have a long brown leather coat, three button front, trench coat look. Fit is extra large. $50 obo.

Bont Shark In-lines: Thought this would be a great way to cross-train. These are 5 wheel race skates. Oddly enough, also from Australia. Very lightly used and in good condition. Needs a single t-bolt which is currently missing. These hold the boot to the frames and wheels. Should be very inexpensive to replace. Size is US 13 (about Euro 48). www.bont.com has the newest Sharks on sale for $240 ($50 off regular). I'm looking for $100 obo.

Sony clie: the original. I have the software, cradle, palm and original case. I haven't used it in over a year so I am selling this as is. Not color, 8 MB internal memory and 8MB external memory removable card. $40 obo.

I'll take personal checks or money orders. Let me know if you are interested in any, a few, or all of the above.We can work out shipping based on the item.

Kyle Stier

stierky@umdnj.edu or leave me a message on slowtwitch
Quote Reply