Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

WTB: Used Computrainer Pro 3d
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in purchasing a used computrainer with the full Pro 3D package in the neighborhood of 500-700$ - something better than I can get on EBay. Cosmetic issues no problem, but I'm looking for something that works and comes with all the original bits and pieces (or functional replacements). I'll consider Pro PC1 packages if the price comes down a little.

I can pay immediately via Paypal. Please post a response in this forum if you have any wares fitting this description, and thanks!
Last edited by: Striver: Mar 3, 05 21:10
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Used Computrainer Pro 3d [Striver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By the way...if you have this item but think my price is too low, please respond! I need to know if I'm being unreasonable. Thanks!

"At every endurance event, there comes a time when you'll say, 'What the f*ck am I doing here?' And you'll say, 'This is what I do.' "
- John Spas, as quoted in Bill McKibben's _Long Distance: A Year of Living Strenuously_
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have one in excellent condition. I was thinking more like $800 plus shipping. Are you interested?
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Used Computrainer Pro 3d [paul cusick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested. Is it a 3D? Where (roughly) would you be shipping from? And do you have a digital picture you can post? Thanks!

"At every endurance event, there comes a time when you'll say, 'What the f*ck am I doing here?' And you'll say, 'This is what I do.' "
- John Spas, as quoted in Bill McKibben's _Long Distance: A Year of Living Strenuously_
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am in Carlsbad Ca. I dont have a photo right now but may be able to get one taken this weekend
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Used Computrainer Pro 3d [paul cusick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool - I'm in the Bay Area. If you can find a way to get that picture, that would be great -- you know - buyer beware and all that. :) If it's not worth it to you and you sell it to someone else - well, I understand.

By the way, why are you selling it?
Quote Reply