Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Proud Girlfriend
Quote | Reply
lets call this part 2 of "proud boyfriend"... I am the "pink schwinn caliente" riding girlfriend that Tommy Nelson wrote about a month or so ago (and I DO have a sister).

I was reading a couple of threads on the forum today (now that I have a full time job and looking at the internet is part of my daily routine) and realized that Tommy Nelson, as modest as he is, never sheds any light on the fact that he is an amazing triathlete.

Tommy could have been VERY discouraged this spring tri season when being closed out of Columbia, blowing out a car tire and breaking down on the way to a bike race, and missing Eagleman due to a car crash on Route 50. Any other person would have quit...at least they'd have a tough time racing to their potential following these misshaps. Not Tommy Nelson. He went on to win Spud Triathlon (course record) and come in fourth place at Tinman (we thought second - damn lake!! - he did get the bike course record and had the fastest bike split by 7 minutes). I am so proud of Tommy as he starts a couple weeks of bike races before Riverwatch, To the Point and finally Ironman Wisconsin. Please everyone send him your regards - he will definitely be a Tim Deboom or Steve Larson or Peter Reid one day...just wait and see (and then you can tell all of your friends that Tommy Nelson gave you advice on how to race a tri!)...

Love you tommy :)
Quote Reply
Re: Proud Girlfriend [jmrumd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Soooooo, you have a sister.......

-

I don't work here, I just live here
Quote Reply
Re: Proud Girlfriend [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like your style, Gopha. I laughed out loud when I read your post.

Classic Gopha...

Oh, and congrat's Tommy. Sounds like you found yourself a winner. Now if we could only help Gopha...

Last edited by: GJB: Jul 3, 03 15:43
Quote Reply
Re: Proud Girlfriend [jmrumd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
once again i must say i smell a rat. being bitter (it keeps me warm...so back off!) i do not believe that a lady will support their man as much as some "ladies" on here claim. endurance sports bring out the bitter in significant others who do not share the same sport. i cry foul and demand a full and complete investigation.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Proud Girlfriend [customerjon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll investigate the sister

-

I don't work here, I just live here
Quote Reply
Re: Proud Girlfriend [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah....she's hot (and funny), but not a triathlete.

And, it's easy to find a girl that enjoys the same things as you if you look in the places where you enjoy being - like races. - Good luck!!!
Quote Reply