Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How do I get here?
Quote | Reply
This forum doesn't appear in the list of forums in the upper right (when your in a forum).

Do I always have to go to the main page, click forums, then click on this forum to find it or is a shortcut somewhere I am missing?

Just Triing
Liking ST more since finding the block user post option.
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
GM employee, The views and comments posted are my own and in no way reflect those of GM. - Required legalize from employer.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Last edited by: DavHamm: May 28, 11 6:52
Quote Reply
Re: How do I get here? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Practice makes perfect?

BTW, what happened at the precise moment that you "became a triathlete in 2006?"
Quote Reply
Re: How do I get here? [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I'm guessing by the time.. must be I crossed the finish line at my first sprint... Seems like an odd time to have started the race..But it was to long ago to remember.

Just Triing
GM employee, The views and comments posted are my own and in no way reflect those of GM. - Required legalize from employer.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: How do I get here? [justfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still not there once you go in a thread... but getting better.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Re: How do I get here? [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same thing happens to me. Makes navigation a little difficult.
Quote Reply