Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

reasonable rates for tri coaching???
Quote | Reply
I am looking at getting coaching for triathlon and am wondering what reasonable rates might be. Obviously it depends on the reputation of the coach and the degree of involvement he/she has with your program, but let's say you want the following as minimum criteria in a coach:

1. Former or current professional with good racing resume'

2. Weekly workouts sent by fax or email

3. Availability by email within 24 hours.

This is where I'm starting from. What would be the customary cost??

thanks!!
Quote Reply
Re: reasonable rates for tri coaching??? [chip] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chip, Mike Plumb, $75/month, fulfills all your requirements. Check out his site and shoot him an email. He'll get back to you. Go to: www.tripower.org

If you have more questions, shoot me an email or message, and I'll respond with more detail, in you are interested in that. Good luck in your search.
Quote Reply
Re: reasonable rates for tri coaching??? [chip] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After 18 months of continuous running injuries I looked for some help. I am currently being trained by Sonni Dyer @ TriMyCoach.com. I signed up a little more than a year ago, and have made such progress this year in all three disciplines that I signed up for another year. I've been injury free for months, and am really enjoying the sport again. I can't say enough good things about them. For my wife and I they have gone above and beyond. My wife started doing triathlons this year and is currently being trained by Randy Bernard also of TriMyCoach. She has had really good results as well (which is great because I don't have to sell her on another year of coaching services for me!). Sonni is a Pro Triathlete, and TriMyCoach meets all the requirements you listed. Pricing and packages are very flexible, depending on your needs.

Rates start at just $75.00 for a 12 week Smart Trainer Package.

Annual and Quarterly Personal Coaching packages:

Option 1 - Annual Membership

The average cost per 12 week quarter is $250. Athlete is required to sign up for four consecutive quarters. Athlete will not be charged until the beginning of each quarter. The quarters will be billed in the following manner:
1st: $325
2nd: $275
3rd: $225
4th: $175

Option 2 - Quarterly Payment

$350 for the first quarter (12 weeks), $300 for subsequent quarters.

Their website is http://trimycoach.com/start.html

You can e-mail Sonni or Randy at: Sonni@trimycoach.com Randy@trimycoach.com

Telephone: (825) 879-8129

Good Luck,

Joel
Quote Reply