Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [mohamad90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take one size magnum pleases. I can email you my checking account #'s as soon as it arrives.

Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I get a 61in? I'm a rather tall bloke and I prefer crossfit cranks please, triple if possible.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [jeffab] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You seem like a man that can get things. Here's what Im looking for. A full carbon frame unicycle with aerobars, Zipp disc, and speedplay pedals.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Slowman wrote:
this is the ONE for sale thread that gets to stay on the main forum. besides, i need a size 42 myself.

Thanks to all. This is perfect reading for 12:30 am on a Thursday morning.

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [coach6692] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
coach6692 wrote:
You seem like a man that can get things. Here's what Im looking for. A full carbon frame unicycle with aerobars, Zipp disc, and speedplay pedals.

I've heard a Hed3 works better in the Crosswinds on a Unicycle.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [leegoocrap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can they make me a 24k solid gold one to match my toilet seat?

Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [mohamad90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When will this sell end? I am still waiting for my tax returns to come back. Can you please list the Western Union info so that I can send you the money? Also, am Ii insured for all damages during shipping?

Thank you.

Quote | Reply
Would you be willing to trade for my P5?

http://www.MikeCaiazzo.com
http://www.USProTri.com
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [mcaiazzo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mcaiazzo wrote:

See my post #16. I already have the P4 Red Triathlon bike, wanted to trade for a P5 but no response from the OP. How tall are you?

I'd like to arrange a trade. Of course, you need to pay for shipping and ship me your P5 first, as I am overseas and can't get to my P4 Red for a few weeks, but as soon as I get back I'll send it to you. And I'll reimburse your shippping, just provide me your bank # and routing # and I'll deposit the money in your account directly.

Hello,

My name Peggy...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mohammed,

First, let me apologize for the sarcastic responses to your post. I realize you are only raising money for the cause and don't deserve the sarcasm. Like many, you are looking for bin laden and to become a true believer. Let me save you some time and effort. I have also searched slow twitch, and have found bin racin, bin bitchin, and the bin gripin family, a few bin winnin and lots of the bin trainin clan, but no bin laden.

I was also interested in the cause and to reap the great rewards, but, sadly, I live in orange county, ca and there just aren't 72 virgins here.

Best of luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Please tell me you have the zero drop version... I really need that. It's the only P4 that'll fit, and they're SUPER rare. If this is indeed a zero drop version, I'd gladly pay full retail AND shipping. Really. My digits will be forthcoming via text. Please, PLEASE tell me this is a real zero drop...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [JD21] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JD21 wrote:
Mohammed,

First, let me apologize for the sarcastic responses to your post. I realize you are only raising money for the cause and don't deserve the sarcasm. Like many, you are looking for bin laden and to become a true believer. Let me save you some time and effort. I have also searched slow twitch, and have found bin racin, bin bitchin, and the bin gripin family, a few bin winnin and lots of the bin trainin clan, but no bin laden.

I was also interested in the cause and to reap the great rewards, but, sadly, I live in orange county, ca and there just aren't 72 virgins here.

Best of luck.

--------------

I dunno,Slowman's shoulders hav bin laden with all our juvenile problems for years..

------------
Last edited by: Ultra-tri-guy: Apr 28, 11 21:04
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [baxnelly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
baxnelly wrote:
mcaiazzo wrote:

See my post #16. I already have the P4 Red Triathlon bike, wanted to trade for a P5 but no response from the OP. How tall are you?

I'd like to arrange a trade. Of course, you need to pay for shipping and ship me your P5 first, as I am overseas and can't get to my P4 Red for a few weeks, but as soon as I get back I'll send it to you. And I'll reimburse your shippping, just provide me your bank # and routing # and I'll deposit the money in your account directly.

That sounds too sketchy. I run my own shipping service and would gladly help you both free of charge! Just ship your P4 and P5 to my address and I will oversee the exchange. For your convenience, I can also do a pickup service at your home. My associate, Mohamad, will be by shortly.

Quote | Reply
%FTP wrote:
mohamad90 wrote:
We shall supply you with the size 42 and also the 750wheels

Perfect.

Maybe someone should alert Cervelo that there is a market for 42's rolling on 750's!

Our new friend "TriMo?" at least knows one very important thing. Give the customer what they want! (oh, and he knows to sell the sizzle not the steak!)

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When will my bikes and virgins ship? I'm waiting.........
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [roadracer618] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is by far the best thread ever on ST.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am wondering is the 42 cm frame with 750 wheels still available?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale:Cervelo P4 Red Triathlon TT Frameset 2011 [pk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pk wrote:
I am wondering is the 42 cm frame with 750 wheels still available?

nice resurrect. poor mohammed logged off 34 minutes after he first logged in and made his initial post. never to log on again. but i kept his account live just in case.

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply

Prev Next