Account Consultant – Medical Devices –Airway Management (VAP) –Upstate New York
The Account Consultant is responsible for the positioning and selling of specific products and product solutions within assigned facilities/departments. This includes the technical (features, functions, benefits) sales aspects, and the conceptual sales aspects, and validation of the product cost/value proposition for KC-Medical and competitive products. Airway Management Medical Devices include endotracheal tubes and other products providing solutions in the area of treatment and prevention of ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP). The Account Consultant will work with Hospitals, Surgical Hospitals, Clinics, Physicians and/or Nurses, and Respiratory Therapists in a geographic territory.
The ideal candidate for the Medical Device Account Consultant will utilize personal skills and product knowledge to build and maintain relationships with key facility staff in assigned markets. Building relationships and satisfying customers will result in profit and net sales growth and achievement of product and category objectives within assigned accounts and markets. The Account Consultant position may lead to either a career in sales management or a higher level individual sales contributor position after demonstrating the appropriate skills and qualifications.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with key respiratory therapists, nurses, physicians, clinicians, department decision makers and/or administrators (multiple decision makers and influencers) within assigned accounts or markets.
• Developing and maintaining expertise across a range of products and product platforms
• Effectively dealing with geographic dispersal of assigned facilities
• Contract and price negotiations and contract management.
• Effective utilization of resources necessary to meet objectives
• Tactical implementation of sales activities to achieve business objectives
• Actively participating with Regional Manager in the strategic and tactical planning process
• Sales positioning, analysis, and in-service implementation of product categories (to include creating business value selling skills)
• Tactical implementation of the business and selling activities required to meet objectives
• Bachelors degree is required.
• Minimum 3 years of demonstrated success in medical device sales experience.
• Minimum of 7 years working with PC based applications (Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Tactfully Aggressive
• Comfortable in Hospital Setting
• Travel by car required
• 5 years of Medical Device Sales Experience Preferred
• Proof of a successful track record
• Prefer candidate to be in the Top 10% of Sales Force
• Hospital Sales Experience Preferred
Kimberly-Clark provides the following:
Send your resume today! Apply to www.kc-careers.com, click on North America, then on JOB OPPORTUNITIES, and then apply to REQ # 12602. Also, please send me a direct response.
Equal Opportunity Employer