Durable Medical Equipment Marketing/Sales Job in Charlotte for a Medical equipment company located in St. Louis, MO.
- Sales experience in medical area such as: Durable Medical Equipment (DME), home care, or healthcare service sales required, nursing, Physical Therapy or Occupational therapy.
- Relationship building people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Windows based PCâ€™s and accompanying Software (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Exceptional time-management skills.
- Confident, self-motivated, and achievement-oriented.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources specifically calling on Oncologist, Vascular Surgeons, PT/OT and Wound Care Clinics.
- Responsible for placement of DME equipment with patients in their homes
- Responsible for detailed clinical communications, including necessary paperwork for reimbursement by insurance companies, Doctor communications and patient follow up.
- Base salary plus commission
- Annual compensation expectations
- $50-60K / $80-110K / $150-$180K
- Car allowance
- Cell Phone, Laptop