Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: So, apparently, I am worth ten $100 dollar-bills. [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"I've been right, I've been left, I've been wrong, I've been left behind, I've been up but mostly down."
Last edited by: Jean: Jan 4, 11 21:42
Quote Reply
Re: So, apparently, I am worth ten $100 dollar-bills. [Jean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now I understand. I am sorry for the Drunk post comment.

When it's good, it's good. When it's bad, you suffer.
Dan
Quote Reply
Re: So, apparently, I am worth ten $100 dollar-bills. [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am of the opinion that Xmas hampers are a nice gift for employees. Each year I also get a Xmas basket for Christmas and I really like it. They could also give nothing and if I can choose I'll take the basket instead of nothing. That is my own opinion and of course a lot of people my think different about it but I think such hampers are a nice idea.
Quote Reply
Re: So, apparently, I am worth ten $100 dollar-bills. [kirkirlo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jesus, the boss sounds like a prick. Good for you returning the money and have some integrity. Sadly seems to be lacking these days with some who want to get ahead.

Or those who want to give head, to well, get ahead. Pardon the puns. Had a few drinks.
Quote Reply
Re: So, apparently, I am worth ten $100 dollar-bills. [genkigirl1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice thread resurrection, but still hilarious :P
So very glad I don't work with anyone this ungrateful.
Quote Reply

Prev Next