Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ladies do need a new friend,running partner,someone to talk to?(K9)
Quote | Reply
Last week someone left this baby in our neighborhood and like many other homeless critters they zero in on my house.The issue is we are running full capacity at my K-9 ,Feline crib.

4yrs ago we took in Molly (beagle/lab mix)who was left in the neighborhood.A year ago she went blind so she requires a little extra attention.She does not do well with other dogs due to her blindness,she's fine with the cats.
We also have 6 cats all rescued,you can see their handy work they did on the chair in the pictures.

Next week we are taking the baby in for shots and to be spayed.
She gets walk/runs twice a day and is doing well with the Gentle Leader Headcollar.She is doing well with basic commands,not jumping up etc.

So if you live in the Atlanta area or know someone in area she is a great dog.

I think she has some Boxer////?

[/img][/img]
Quote Reply
Re: ladies do need a new friend,running partner,someone to talk to?(K9) [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awww cute! How old do you think she is? She looks alot like my foxhound x lab, the ears and long nose say hound for sure. How's her nose? ;-)

Ladies, if she's anything like our Heidi, she will be a phenomenal runner.

Good luck finding her a great home...

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: ladies do need a new friend,running partner,someone to talk to?(K9) [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Update:

We had her spayed and shots ready to go :-)
She is very healthy and sweet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks kinda like a Puggle to me.

When someone pulls laws out of their @$$, all we end up with are laws that smell like sh!t. -Skippy
Quote Reply
Re: ladies do need a new friend,running partner,someone to talk to?(K9) [original PV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She sounds great! If you PM me info and pics I will be glad to send an email around to people I know.

http://bethanyrutledge.com
Quote Reply
Re: ladies do need a new friend,running partner,someone to talk to?(K9) [Atlrunrgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She went to the vet for booster shots etc. She weighed 39lbs and the vet estimated her to be 7 to 9 months old and said she may get a little bigger(50lb. ?).
She is super sweet and smart and is doing great with run/walks.She is not aggressive at all when we encounter other dogs outside.
We still need to find her a home.I have put the word out locally and trying to go through some local organizations for placement.
Thanks for looking spread the word.

Scott
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aw, I really wish she was in my area. I could use a running buddy & she's adorable!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She's sweet. My house is full too. I've got an approximately 1yr old labish girl I found a few weeks back while on a ride. She's reddish yellow and so sweet! I want to keep her but no room and my bully simply hates her. I've had her spayed and shots and best of all (so far) she's heartworm free. Our local rescue is helping me to place her. It's their anniversary party today in town and she'll be there. I hope someone will find her as sweet as I do.
Quote Reply