Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

interested in crew/pacing in two weeks in Phx?
Quote | Reply
Two weeks from now I'll be running through the desert in Fountain Hills for 100 miles: http://www.javelinajundred.com. A friend is also running but likely we will be at different paces.

I am flying in a good friend to help me stay sane and keep me company for the last 24ish miles. But, she is only one person for 2 people for 24-30 hours with no rest. We've done that before together and it is exhausting.

Long story short, is anyone in the area willing to come out and help overnight? You don't need to be there the whole time, it will be the most important for the last 20-25 miles. You won't need to be in marathon shape because at that point no one is really running unless they will win. Neither one of us will be winning :-).

I'm asking for local because neither one of us can afford airfare. Food is all provided and if you want to sleep and shower before driving home we have a hotel so me casa et su casa.

This will be a great experience for anyone thinking about doing long distance. Either you will be excited or scared off :-)

I figured I'd throw it out to the women's first cuz, well, women rock.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Re: interested in crew/pacing in two weeks in Phx? [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Jen!
Send me an e-mail miranda@deepgreen.ca. Don't have your address.
Quote Reply
Re: interested in crew/pacing in two weeks in Phx? [JenHS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jen,
I am crewing for another gal but we will have several others coming so there is a chance I or someone could help out.
email me: teresa at tokous.com
Should be really a blast and looks like the weather is cooling off.
Teresa
Quote Reply