Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Syntace c2 - size small - 2 questions
Quote | Reply
I posted a few weeks ago asking for help with bike fit and the suggestions were to go with a smaller set of aerobars. I agree with the assesment, but...

How uncomfortable will it be with aerobars where the pads hit somewhere mid-forearm rather than at the elbow?

Does anyone know how long syntace c2 bars size small are? [It's doesn't seem to be on their website (though my German isn't so good) and I wasn't able to easily elsewhere on google.]

Thanks,

-Adam
Quote Reply
Re: Syntace c2 - size small - 2 questions [mrcurtain] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I ride mine on the forearm and not elbow find that uncomfortable, for that reason I have a pair of small C2. Actually tried a pair of mediums while getting fitted on a new bike, it did not feel right to ride with elbow on pads, may well be due to lenght of forearms and what I was use to previously

Quote | Reply
The box the C2's come in have a measurement scale along the side of it showing the varying lengths. I think they are generally a bit longer than competitors i.e. mine are a medium, whereas I would normally require a large from another manufacturer. Go down to your LBS and try some out or have a stealthy look at a one of their boxes.

"Language most shows a man: Speak, that I may see thee. It springs out of the most retired and inmost parts of us, and is the image of the parents of it, the mind. No glass so mirrors a man's form or likeness so true as his speech." - Ben Jonson, Timber, or Discoveries made upon Men and Matter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a road bike with the small Streamliners (I think they are same lengths as the C2's). I don't find it uncomfortable at all. The pad hits rights in the middle of my forearm. I haven't even given it a thought whether it was comfortable or not, so it must be.

----------------------------------
Justin in Austin, get it? :)

Cool races:
- Redman
- Desoto American Triple T
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've always found C2's very comfortable. I've used medium on a tri set up and small on a "multi-sport" position on a Giant TCR-1.

But then I've also found Profile Jammer GT's very comfortable while a number of people on this forum have complained about them. Comfort is a personal thing.
Quote Reply