Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Looking for Female Perspective: Gray hair or cover it up on men [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL!! My dad is quite bald but both my brother and I have cheepo pet hair. We got it from my mom's side. Her dad had a full head even in late life. So maybe there is a chance for your kids.:-)
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Female Perspective: Gray hair or cover it up on men [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
>So maybe there is a chance for your kids<

too late for that.

I like to tell people that I'm a long haired guy trapped in a bald guys body. lol

Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Female Perspective: Gray hair or cover it up on men [rrfr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh no please do not dye it! I have never seen a dye job on any man that looked natural or good.

x2. Sorry I missed the picture. Dyed hair on men is really cheesy and pitiful, very much like rockin' a comb over as RMR stated.
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Female Perspective: Gray hair or cover it up on men [QRgirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
agreed... for some reason that dye job just doesn't look right on men (me included).

Jay
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Female Perspective: Gray hair or cover it up on men [rrfr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well.....

Gray hair is one of George Clooney's biggest assets. Need I say more : )
Quote Reply
Re: Looking for Female Perspective: Gray hair or cover it up on men [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
or join the Marines[/quote]

Surprisingly enough, unless you already have a receding (sp?) hairline; the corps actually deems the shaved head as an 'eccentric haircut'. Odd, as the high and tight with white wall is fine; but just a humorous note. I suspect however that most Marines would simply notice how motivated you are and congratulate you on it.

When someone pulls laws out of their @$$, all we end up with are laws that smell like sh!t. -Skippy
Quote Reply

Prev Next