Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cannondale R800 road bike 56cm - $675 (pics attached)
Quote | Reply
Cannondale R800 road bike. Good condition (probably 7 out of 10). Well used commuter bike. There are scuffs, chips, and one extremely small ding in the top tube (hit it with my cleat dismouting). Would be an awesome winter/rain bike, trainer bike, or dedicated PowerCranks bike (what I have in mind if it doesn't sell). The price is right - $675. I just tuned the bike and installed a new chain and cassette. Rides, shifts, and brakes well. Here's a rundown of the components:

- 2001 Cannondale R800 (aluminum), size 56cm (56 cm top tube and seat tube)
- Cannondale Carbon blade Slice fork
- Shimano 105 Shifters, rear derailleur, crankset (172.5 crank arms, 53/39 rings)
- Shimano Tiagra front derailleur
- Shimano 105 brake calipers
- Mavic CXP21 rims laced to CODA Expert hubs
- New Shimano 105 12/25 cassette (9 speed)
- New Continental Sport 1000 tires and tubes
- New Shimano Ultegra chain
- New bar tape
- Cannondale SPD-compatible pedals

I also have all the stuff to build up the front end in a dedicated triathlon setup, minus the aerobars (i.e. I have a Synace base bar, Syntace Speed Control levers, Dura Ace bar end shifters). You'd want to purchase an aerobar setup at the time of your fitting anyway so that you're sure it fits. No price difference for the tri setup.

A few notes: 1) No saddle is included. 2) The shifter/brake lever caps are missing. This doesn't affect functionality, only aesthetics. You can probably get replacements at your LBS or on Ebay. 3) Seap post pictured is not the one included in the auction. Included in the auction is a generic, aluminum, normal set-back post (silver). 4) Buyer to pay shipping (probably around $40-$60 depending on where you live - I'm in Utah).

Pics:

Last edited by: jhendric: Feb 10, 05 16:56
Quote Reply