Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Research Participation Opportunity
Quote | Reply
Trek Research would love your help in gathering insights about female triathletes. Our Trek Women development team is trying to gain information about how female triathletes use their bicycles so that we can improve our products and make the riding experience better for our customers.

If you are a female triathlete and are interested in participating in our research, please follow the link below and complete the survey.

http://qtrial.qualtrics.com/...D=SV_bxvoGAaehAk6Rla

We do hope you are interested in participating and join our community of women that impact the industry.

Best wishes,
Amanda
Industrial Design Research
research@trekbikes.com
Quote Reply
Re: Research Participation Opportunity [amamix88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amanda, I would be happy to do the survey, but don't want to fill in my full name, address and email ........ no offence meant but there is no way to really know where/how this information will be used. I tried to do the "partial" thing but the survey won't allow it. Sorry I can't help.
Quote Reply
Re: Research Participation Opportunity [amamix88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amanda...

I agree with the previous poster. I'd love to help (I have a friend who works at Trek (engineer), and love Trek products)...but you have no other posts, so we don't "know" you, and it's tricky to give out personal info with no references.

COuld you verify in some way your affiliation with Trek?

mmm-mmm-Momo Charms
Handmade beverage charms, jewelry, and miscellanea

http://momocharms.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Re: Research Participation Opportunity [mmrocker13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My recommendation would be to fill in those fields with N/A or something notifying that you do not wish to share that information. Also, the last question of the survey asks if you would like to participate in further research and if you do not, Trek Research will not contact you again.
Quote Reply