Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Filled - Hired Myself!
Quote | Reply
BSME + PE + LEED AP, with 4.5 years of professional engineering experience in machinery design.

FIST certified bike fitter, lots of triathlon experience including bike sales and mechanical work.

I'm looking for a job in the bike industry - ideally designing components and/or frames.

I'm proficient in SolidWorks and CosmosWorks, I'm sure I could learn Pro E.

I currently live in NYC, willing to relocate if the location is right.

Jonathan Blyer,
ACME Bicycle Co., Brooklyn, NY
Last edited by: jonblyer: Jul 11, 11 13:39
Quote Reply
Re: Mechanical Engineer looking for job in bike industry [jonblyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
http://www.cannondale.com/...ng/Careers/Detail/11

Been eyeing it myself, but no experience to go off of as a recent grad. good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: Mechanical Engineer looking for job in bike industry [xswim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I've already sent my resume in for that position...no word back unfortunately!

Jonathan Blyer,
Quote Reply
Re: Mechanical Engineer looking for job in bike industry [jonblyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Friend of mine just picked up a job at Felt. Think they may have some positions still available. You're a mechie so you probably have the CAD/CAM skills.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me know if you're still looking. I have a couple of leads for you.

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." -- Albert Einstein

http://www.momentbicycles.com (NOTE: This poster owns Moment Bicycles).
Quote Reply
Re: Mechanical Engineer looking for job in bike industry [JTIV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am still looking, would appreciate some help!
You can email me at jonblyer@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Jonathan Blyer,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Saw this recently:

http://www.trekbikes.com/...+road+%26+triathalon

Quote | Reply
bump for a few updates....still looking

Jonathan Blyer,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maybe you sent it to me already but can you email me @ sharad@kestrelbicycles.com your resume. We may have an opening. No promises but let me at least submit for review.
Quote Reply
Re: Mechanical Engineer looking for job in bike industry [sharad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Steve, yes that was me who contacted you not too long ago.

I just sent you an e mail with my resume.

Thanks!

Jonathan Blyer,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have seen Easton with some open as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi
We are looking for a Bicycle Engineer for our startup; to design bicycle frames.
If still interested in opportunities, please send your resume to wxlrarch@aol.com
Thank you
Eli.
Quote Reply