Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

sella san marco
Quote | Reply
hi there

anyone who have any thought of the "aspide" & "azoto" ??

does those sadles do any "good" on short courses ? or are all benefits only for long distance ?
Quote Reply
Re: sella san marco [rogo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had my Aspide Triathlon saddle for about 1 1/2 months now and wouldn't look back. Its not bulky at all and supremely comfortable in the aero position. Although the marketing folks would have you believe that these saddles are aimed at the long distance folks, the fact is that if the saddle is comfortable it shouldn't matter. The SLR I had on my bike was uncomfortable at 12 miles and 112 miles. Either way, I needed a better solution for my tri bike. If you need something more down there, then this is the saddle for you.
Quote Reply
Didnt fit me [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I tried a Selle San Marco Azoto triathlon saddle for a couple of short to short-moderate distance rides (up to 40 mi) and i found that it just didnt work for me. I even followed Tom Demerly's online instructions for getting it setup correctly (nose of the saddle perfectly level, pointed 4-5mm off straight ahead), but it just didnt work. However, most people just rave about the saddle and how comfy it is.

I'm now back to my Koobi Tri saddle, however i'm wondering if and how much the Aspide triathlon is different from the azoto... if anyone can answer that, i might be willing to try the aspide.
Quote Reply
Re: sella san marco [rogo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have been riding the Azoto for 2 seasons now for short and long courses. I think the saddle is great in the aero position. Best advice is to try it. What's for some isn't for others.

Daniel

"Our bodies are our gardens, our wills are our gardeners" - William Shakespeare
Quote Reply