Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Braless [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But I thought womens didn't like looking.
Quote Reply
Re: Braless [karencoutts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I race in a swimsuit with a built in now and have since I started doing triathlons, but have raced up to a 1/2 in a Splish swimsuit and been fine. IM gets a little extra attention, namely... tri top with a built in. No swimsuit for me for 140.6 miles. Just not THAT comfortable.

Tiger for Life -- War Eagle!

Quote Reply
Re: Braless [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
But I thought womens didn't like looking.

The fun ones do. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Braless [M~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The fun ones do. :)

High five!

Quote Reply
Re: Braless [squid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To the two men high fiving each other in a women's forum... I'm happy for you both.

You missed the point on what makes us
"look", and it sure as hell isn't transparency. So you can put away your bike shorts that have thinned out over time in the crack area, because that's not enough to get our attention.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So you can put away your bike shorts that have thinned out over time in the crack area

aha, so you were looking!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey great point, the joy of shrinking chest! I am small and now have designed my own gear which I feel also covers this issue? We are still refining the combined 2 layer top with stitch down flat band that sits nicely a few inches below chest line. Bra's n racing just don't mix and I have always found this part tricky. Bra-less is also tricky as you willl still get movement and if vanity prevails most women would still like a nice line/firm smooth look there. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Braless [Vrange] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in seeing your design, Vrange. If you could design a super quick drying with some non-absorbent material that somehow conceals the nipples, you would have a winner there. My Descente Aero trisuit has a built in bra, so essentially two layers, the outer trisuit and the inner shelf bra. The shelf bra is very tight fitting, compression style, with a tight elastic band for support. It didn't do a good job concealing but at least it provided support. The problem was that it was very hard to zip it up since the band was meant to fit tightly.

The solution is probably a separate sports bra.
Quote Reply

Prev Next