Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NYTimes article - pregnancy / running / Kara Goucher / Paula Radcliffe
Quote | Reply
http://www.nytimes.com/...rathon.html?emc=eta1

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: NYTimes article - pregnancy / running / Kara Goucher / Paula Radcliffe [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We can debate endlessly about whether or not that kind of training is bad or good for a fetus...but what I took away most from that article is the ability of women to have these incredible emotional and physiological bonds, including women whose careers are driven by the desire to win and beat their opponents. Thanks tigerchik, that was a good read!
Quote Reply
Re: NYTimes article - pregnancy / running / Kara Goucher / Paula Radcliffe [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HUH!? this can't be true! Kara...I...I thought you were going to wait for me! My life is over.......
Quote Reply
Re: NYTimes article - pregnancy / running / Kara Goucher / Paula Radcliffe [mellorite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Goucher baby is getting good genes!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: NYTimes article - pregnancy / running / Kara Goucher / Paula Radcliffe [mellorite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ha. I know a couple people who could learn from this. Some people are so competitive and it gets ugly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thx for sharing the link. Good article.

AP

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply