Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt S-22
Quote | Reply
Hi all,

Does anyone have one of these or any experience with one of these? Any info would appreciated.

John
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S-22 [JAY] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
check this month's Triathlete mag bike review or go to: www.bikesportmichigan.com for it's younger brothers review (same frame.)

I don't work here, I just live here
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dan wrote a pretty good review of this bike in the new Triathlete Magazine. Also, Tom D wrote a review of this bike on his site not too long ago. I was all set on buying it a few months ago, but while talking to Cody down at Bicycle Sports it was pointed out to me that the geometry is identical to the S32 and with upgrades on ders, seat, and bars, I got a (in my opinion) a better bike at less cost than the S22. I really love my S32, it's stiff, fast, responsive, pretty light, and good looking. (check out Tom D's review of this bike as well at his site). Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S-22 [Ze Gopha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
S-22 and S-32 share the same geometry, but the frame is slightly different - the 32 has traditional seat stays and the 22 had the wishbone stays. The 22 is the same frame as the TT-700, which is $1000 for the frame and forks.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S-22 [tripoet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I share the same thoughts on the S-32. I bought one this winter and love it. I compared it to the 22 but just did not see the big difference in the step up in price.

Either way I truly believe that Felt gives the most bang for the buck. Great frames and component packages to boot.
Quote Reply
Re: Felt S-22 [LMS11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got a S-32 also, it has a slightly longer top tube than some other bikes. I've got a "spark plug doug" body and it fits me perfect. Bikesport recommended it to me over their other brands. The only thing I didn't like about it was the tires, the bike works flawlessly.

jaretj
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Count me as another VERY satisfied S32 owner. I researched my purchase extensively, initially deciding on a Cervelo, but changed my mind after trying the Felt and feeling how comfortable it was. I have absolutely no complaints about the bike, only about its engine.

I'm totally sold on the company, and I'm even considering another Felt for a roadbike purchase.
Quote Reply