Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tri Shorts
Quote | Reply
Hi girls. I want to buy a new pair of tri shorts. I have been wearing Zoot which have been good, but they are pretty worn, so I thought I'd check out other brands. I do mostly IM distances (1/2 and full). Any suggestions??

Thanks

Lisa
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Shorts [Mr + Mrs C.C.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A favorite on here is the DeSoto Forza. I love them because they have an extra pocket in the back. Very snug fitting and comfortable too, they don't really get stretched out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you will find a whole lot of DeSoto love here.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Shorts [trackie clm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks girls. I'll try and find somewhere online to purchase (live in Oz).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
desoto sells online themselves :)

http://desotosport.com/home/index.asp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Thanks girls. I'll try and find somewhere online to purchase (live in Oz).

Hello.

There is a store here that sells them. It is called Fastgear, it's on York St (Syd) Opposite the QVB & diagonally oppsite Town Hall. There's also a website- www.fastgear.com.au

I like the Desoto Carerra shorts, nice wide waistband (no uncomfortable cutting in) and no elastic around the leg (therefore no sausage leg).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks girls. Have ordered a pair. :)
Lisa
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know I'm too late but in case anyone else is watching the thread. I've been SO happy with these and the price is great. Did an IM in them and could not have been happier.

http://tri-at.com/ProductsRed.htm
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Shorts [Tri1016] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Tri 1016. Did you get the Forza's or the Carrera's?? I use my tri shorts to do my run training, so you can never have enough pairs!!
:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did purchase DeSoto's last year along with the Tri@ and I actually used the Tri@ on IM day. I got the Carrera and that thick band gave me the worst muffin top. *blushes* They hit me the absolute worst place on my body. I'll wearing the Carrera on my bike trainer but I'll use the Tri@ when other people can see me. I'm okay with being a fat triathlete, I just don't need more evidence pointing it out. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Shorts [Tri1016] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've generally been a Zoot fan. You all prefer the DeSoto to the Zoot? I'll have to pick up a pair.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi girls. I wore mynew Desoto Forza pants for a brick on the week-end. They were really comfy BUT I could feel on the run that the chamois was kind of scrunching up and rubbing my most sensitive bits!! Having a shower when I got home was a horrible stinging ordeal!! The next day it was gone, so not horrific, but not pleasant. Has anyone had this happen?? I'm wondering if its because I hadn't washed them first, or maybe I didn't have them pulled up enough so maybe they weren't snug on the crotch??)?? Any thoughts or ideas girls??
:)
Lisa
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
the seam lines on the forza (actually i have the '08 carrera, which has the same v-shape pad) doesn't work for me on the bike at all - i can only really use them for running. you may be finding the same thing.

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
You should always wash them first, just as a standard rule. They should be snug- are you sure you ordered the proper size?

Tracy M. De Soto
Femme Designer/CFO/Attorney
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply
Re: Tri Shorts [summer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep- ever since I switched 4 years ago! You've got to try them!

Tracy M. De Soto
Femme Designer/CFO/Attorney
De Soto Sport
Quote Reply