Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Disaster Strikes: Kournikova marries tight-pantsed poufter.
Quote | Reply
How long will it last? Eh gad, what a lucky man. But she is an expensive little habit by her own admission.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Disaster Strikes: Kournikova marries tight-pantsed poufter. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No ,please NO , NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pop vocalist Enrique Iglesias arrives with tennis star Anna Kournikova for the MTV Video Music Awards at New York's Radio City Music Hall on Aug. 29, 2002. The pair were married in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, a few weeks ago, Us Weekly magazine reports. "Everything is awesome. We are married," the magazine quotes Kournikova as saying at a charity tennis event in Florida Sunday, Dec. 12, 2004.(AP Photo/Tina Fineberg)
Last edited by: Helitech: Dec 16, 04 4:54
Quote Reply
Re: Disaster Strikes: Kournikova marries tight-pantsed poufter. [Helitech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have forsaken Anna for wanton tryst with the good-bad girl, Hillary Duff.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Disaster Strikes: Kournikova marries tight-pantsed poufter. [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My motivation for training is gone.................

What to do, oh what to do?
Quote Reply
Re: Disaster Strikes: Kournikova marries tight-pantsed poufter. [Helitech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mmmmm. pigtails. She needs her tummy kissed.

Man, if that's what it takes I'm gonna stop shaving and get me one of them stupid hats.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
POOFTER! That's a very English word! Who has been teaching you English, Tom?

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Disaster Strikes: Kournikova marries tight-pantsed poufter. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
POOFTER! That's a very English word! Who has been teaching you English, Tom?

Probably his wanker of an editor....bwaaahhahhahaha. Sorry, I'll leave the room now....

Barry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Mmmmm. pigtails. She needs her tummy kissed."

Tom, we have got to do something about your chubby short-eyes problem:-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tom wrote

Man, if that's what it takes I'm gonna stop shaving and get me one of them stupid hats.

As a buddy use to say " Watch out fer Dem Metsakins "
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Man, she just needs her tummy kissed, that's all I know....

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gents, (and ladies if you are so inclined) check out the pic I posted in the hottie thread.....or check out http://img45.exs.cx/...nnakournikova9br.jpg

We can still look....

1*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought he only dated dudes not dudettes. What gives?

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply