Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Postcard from London, England
Quote | Reply
Now I remember why I like New Hampshire. It's damp and gray and cold here, and I can't walk into a pub without stepping through a time warp and walking out again six hours later feeling rather hungry and not being able to walk in a stright line. Ok, that bit's alright, I suppose. If I could bring pubs and a magic radio that picked up Radio 4 without the need of a computer back to Dartmouth, I'd be all set.

Posting from a PC is fun though. There are lots of new buttons and options - I feel so alive!

I think that's fixed it back. Anyway, the good news is that in their unending wisdom the wonderful Department of Homeland Security has decided to let me come back and work for another three years, so I have another week of holiday and then I'll be back to sub zero temperatures and snow and have something else to complain about. I am glad to see that everyone is still posting true to type and there haven't been any conversions in the few days or so I've been unable to get to a computer. I thought TT might crack, but he's holding strong ;-)

Did slowguy post anything from New Zealand?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://pavlov.psyc.queensu.ca/~psyc382/rockgold.html
(Norman Rockwell's "Do Unto Others")
Quote Reply