Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Amish Incest , Tv news last night [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Some traits are better left unsaid.

==================================
but I can deal with the angels, cause it ain’t me they’re here to claim. it’s a good night for blowing ‘em off til some other day
Quote Reply
Re: Amish Incest , Tv news last night [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The two girls I saw were not too bad, The one that said the brothers did her, was cute and had this Shy German accent ," with "ended up as "wiss" , "the" is "zaa" she had a slight bad girl grin (probably happy to get away from those Billy goat bearded men ). The other that dad was doing, Maybe she had the big honker? She read the report in court ?
Quote Reply
Re: Amish Incest , Tv news last night [Helitech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was the one who was driving her new Pontiac Grand Am to her job at Wal-Mart while singing along to her favorite C&W CD.

This thread reminds me of my favorite all-time movie scene. It's from "Kingpin," the scene where Woody Harrelson comes in from the barn with a big bucket of white stuff--he says (while wiping some of the white stuff off his mouth) -- "I got up early this morning and milked your cow. It took me a while to get her going, though." And the Amish father says, "Uh, we don't have a cow. We have a bull." And then Woody says, "I think I'll go brush my teeth now."
Quote Reply
Re: Amish Incest , Tv news last night [Helitech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man you guys have issues.

try http://www.hotrapedbitches.com

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Amish Incest , Tv news last night [tri_bri2] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

This thread reminds me of my favorite all-time movie scene. It's from "Kingpin," the scene where Woody Harrelson comes in from the barn with a big bucket of white stuff--he says (while wiping some of the white stuff off his mouth) -- "I got up early this morning and milked your cow. It took me a while to get her going, though." And the Amish father says, "Uh, we don't have a cow. We have a bull." And then Woody says, "I think I'll go brush my teeth now."[/reply]

I love that movie. Especially Woody Harelson's form of rent payment.

eww! I get grossed out just thinking of that.

==================================
but I can deal with the angels, cause it ain’t me they’re here to claim. it’s a good night for blowing ‘em off til some other day
Quote Reply

Prev Next