Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Everything is Sold: Cleaning House ... Dura Ace, Mavic, etc.
Quote | Reply
Below is lots of stuff that will be headed to ebay over the course of next couple of weeks ... buy now and get a much better price (all shipping is continental US only):

• Dura Ace 7700 series components below were used for one season and have roughly 2000 miles of use unless otherwise specified (specifically the cassettes and bar end shifters):
    • Dura Ace Octalink 172.5 Crankset Including DA BB $150.00 (plus $15.00 shipping) ... These are in very good condition, one small cosmetic blemish on the non drive side arm.
    • Dura Ace 9spd 12-25 Cassettes $25.00 (plus $5.00 shipping) ... Roughly 2000 miles on it.
    • Dura Ace 9spd Bar End Shifters $45.00 (plus $5.00 shipping) ... These shifters are brand new and have one ride on them.
  • Dura Ace 7410 Series equipment below was used for 2-3 seasons and has roughly 4500-6000 miles of use on them:
    • Dura Ace 8spd Cassette 12-21 $15.00 (plus $5.00 shipping).
    • Dura Ace 8spd Bar End Shifters $25.00 (plus $5.00 shipping) ... These shifters were pulled from my previous race bike and have maybe 1000 miles on them.

Ok that covers it. Let me know if you are interested in any thing. You can e-mail me at pete.honsell@earthlink.net or PM me here. Thanks for looking.

Pete
Last edited by: PH: Jan 4, 05 11:48
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning House ... Zipp, Dura Ace, Mavic, ITM, Timex etc. [PH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok. Stuff is selling. If you see something on the list and then it is not there that is because it has been sold and I have editted the post above.
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning House ... Zipp, Dura Ace, Mavic, etc. [PH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumping this so they know the front derailleur is sold
Quote Reply
Re: Cleaning House ... Dura Ace, Mavic, etc. [PH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok, everything listed above in the first post is now up on ebay. Thanks to everyone who purchased items through Slowtwitch.

Pete
Quote Reply