Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Be Trash Talks' Valentine! (Cock Pics Inside)
Quote | Reply
Ladies. I find myself without a Valentine this year. I know what you're thinking- How can this be? And how do I become Trash Talks' Valentine? Or possibly, Why the f*ck would I want to be this guys' valentine?

Submit a reply in this thread as to why you should be my Valentine. I will choose at least one winner by Sunday.

If you are chosen you will receive special gifts that no one else on Earth will receive from me on Valentine's Day. These include:

1. A PM from me thanking you for being my Valentine, and including a complement on your appearance and a sincere wish for future success.
2. A virtual flower bouquet and box of chocolates.
3. If you trust me enough, I will send you a mix tape of love songs through the mail. (Please allow several weeks for delivery)

And just for opening and reading this thread, I have decided to show you all a picture of my cock. Please scroll down.

Happy Valentine's Day.

-All You Haters Suck My Balls-
Quote Reply
Re: Be Trash Talks' Valentine! (Cock Pics Inside) [Trash Talk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I might apply to be his valentine if only to get the mix tape - curious to find out what he considers to be "love songs."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm on my annual ski trip with grade-school girl friends. One's STILL a smoker and the other's gotten fat.

Your offer looks pretty good right about now.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: Be Trash Talks' Valentine! (Cock Pics Inside) [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will consider that a yes-leaning maybe.

-All You Haters Suck My Balls-
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you for the lovely red roses!

Who knew you were an undercover Lothario!

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply