Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

REDUCED selle san marco azoto race gel saddle
Quote | Reply
This saddle was on an older Quintana Roo I purchased recently; I already have one that I prefer. The bike itself had around 2000 miles on it, obviously I have no way to know how much of that was on this saddle.

The seat is black with black gel insert & yellow & white embroidery, but to give you an idea of the graphic layout:
http://www.reikercycles.co.nz/pics/thumbs/sa522.jpg
(which is just some photo I found on the 'net, no affiliation)

It's clearly used, but totally functional with plenty more miles to go. The chromed plastic under the nose is scuffed/worn, and the printed text on the side of the nose now reads more like ":/oto". The yellow stitching was probably brighter at some point. There is one section about 3/4" long on the back where the leather is scuffed as well.

Otherwise, the leather is in good shape & the padding/gel is as good as new.

I'm looking for offers somewhere around $50 shipped, but just got laid off, so, y'know, feel free to be sympathetic and pay double. ;)

In all seriousness, I'd like to sell this by the end of the week. Holiday shopping looms. Digicam photos can be taken if that's a dealbreaker (I have to dig out the appropriate USB cable).

Paypal would probably be easiest. Ship from 10011 or I'll drop off in NYC. Shoot me a PM or email address is in my profile.

--
Last edited by: aetherchild: Dec 5, 04 21:53
Quote Reply
REDUCED: selle san marco azoto race gel [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no takers. how 'bout best offer by thursday? i can't use this thing and have no money for holiday presents.

--
Quote Reply