Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What are you thankful for?
Quote | Reply
In the vein of tomorrow's holiday (for us Americans) - what are you thankful for? Doesn't necessarily have to be tri related....

Happy (early) Turkey Day - or to the veggies - Happy Tofurkey Day!

http://smallfoodbiz.com
</blatent self-marketing>
Quote Reply
Re: What are you thankful for? [lilpups] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My friends, my family, my life. My athletic abilities and good fortune and the ability to know how blessed I am. Happy Thanksgiving!

AW
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The people who read and edit my writing.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My family, fuzzy and otherwise.
New friends I've made this year.
My best running year ever. PRs all over the place and running my longest distance to date. Also, a great coach that helped me get there.
A job.
Cookies.
My iPhone.
Facebook cuz I reconnected from many people I knew in various stages of my life, including Elementary School classmates.
My parents celebrating their 47th anniversary this week. They've set a good example for us to follow.

I know there is more but I should try and get something done at work today :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My health, family, and friends.

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
happy thanksgiving to the americans!

i'm thankful for living in a place i love, having a wonderful and rock-solid family, and being able to share it all with friends. i'm also thankful for being in sufficiently good health to continue trying to get all i can out of the body i was given at birth, and particularly thankful that my husband is taking more of an interest in keeping himself fit - not only does it mean a healthier and longer life for him, but it's awfully nice to have him joining in on more of my workouts! :)

cheers!

-mistress k