Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2 pairs of Speedplay Zero Stainless pedals F/S
Quote | Reply
I have two pairs of Speedplay Zero Stainless pedals for sale...here is/are the item descriptions:

Pair 1: This pair is 2 years old, and has about 2000 miles on them. They have been lubed every 3 months using Speedplay service procedures. These pedals are in perfect working order despite their age. There are NO cleats with this pair of pedals (I could send you the ones on my shoes, but they are at the end of their lifespan and in need of replacing). The pedals have many years of good use left. I'm asking $40 for these pedals as is. New cleats will cost you $35-39.

Pair 2: This pair is 2 years old, but has not been on a bike for over a year, except for a short trial last weekend to recheck their serviceability. They have been crashed (when the truck hit me a year ago). The end cap and side of one was scraped and scratched. But the end cap was replaced. Despite the cosmetic damage, there is nothing wrong with these pedals. They are in perfect working order, as checked last weekend on a short ride. I see no reason to believe these will not last many more years. These also were serviced every three months for the 6-7 months that I had them on a bike. There are no cleats with these pedals. I'm asking $30 for the pedals. Cleats, again, will cost $35-39 depending on where you get them.

Why am I selling these? Well, when I replaced the bike that was cracked up in the wreck, I tried the Shimano SPD SL pedals and liked them so much that I've decided to replace all my Speedplays. The Speedplays are great pedals...But I'm tired of having different pedal systems on several of my bikes. So I'm going all SLs.

If you are interested in one or both pairs of pedals...please send me a personal message and we can work out the details.

Thanks,
Brian
Quote Reply
Re: 2 pairs of Speedplay Zero Stainless pedals F/S [TriBriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey brian.. i'm interested..

could you send me a picture (of each pair?) at clink_co@hotmail.com
thanks
david
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pair #2 is tentatively sold. I'll post again if the sale does not go.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also forgot to add...$5 for shipping...UPS or US Mail ground, whichever is cheaper, but doesn't take six weeks to deliver.
Quote Reply
Re: 2 pairs of Speedplay Zero Stainless pedals F/S [David Clinkard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll post pics here as soon as I'm able.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brian, I will try to send a message, but am interested in a set (or even two). Please let me kow.

thanks
Quote Reply