Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Answer to question about our fit process: Yes.
Quote | Reply
Yesterday in a post or thread I can't locate now someone asked a good question about our (Bikesport, Michigan- Tom Demerly) fit process. The question asked if we would incorporate some of what we learn at the FIST Slowtwitch fit academy and/or from Ves Mandaric (sp?) of Yaqui bikes. The answer to the question is that we will certainly incorporate any new and valuable ideas into our fit process. That is the primary reason we attend fit clinics such as this. Bicycle fit is a developing science and trade and we have an obligation to our customers to continue our education in it and use all available resources to maintain the highest degree of proficiency in bike fit. Dan Empfield, FIST and Ves at Yaqui are excellent resources for those goals so we will employ them to the greatest possible degree in our continued effort to offer the best possible fit services to our customers.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
T'was I... [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But when I posted the question I thought you had just come back from the FIST camp, and as such would be brimming with new ideas and excitement.

Of course, the reason I thought you were at the camp was because you went something like a day and a half without posting!

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: T'was I... [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oops, no I wasn't at the fit camp- that's in February. I was at home playing with the cats and trying to heal a broken heart.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: T'was I... [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom, broken hearts are no fun. I just hope it was because a bike broke...or something like that!!

Did you get my e-mail to you a few days ago?

Heal up that heart, it needs to be healthy!
Quote Reply
Ohhhh - sorry to hear it, bro [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hope it was more like a hairline crack than a full blown break... That totally sucks.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply