clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Ultra-tri-guy.... [trackie clm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

happy birthday!

cheers!

-mistress k

Quote | Reply
You can read about Nick's latest adventuring here:

http://www.nicksepicride2.blogspot.com/

I know he (and AIK) would love donations if you can ...

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow Cathy that's awesome and thank you very much.I don't come here that often anymore so I missed this post yesterday.

JenHS must know how much I like cake and I'm into the second one now,a pavlova, which is causing major sugar rushes.

MistressK did someone tell you about me?A beer birthday cake is just perfect.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Ultra-tri-guy.... [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the heads up for my ride Vince I'll be all up to date shortly and I start the second leg in a few days.

For any cycle-tourists who are out there you might be interested in reading my blog and following my trip as I ride from my home town of Cairns in Nth East Oz 1,500 miles to Sydney for a break before continuing the ride for another 4,000miles to Ironman West Oz via the southern coast of Oz to Adelaide and then across the barren Nullabor Plain and on to Busselton in Western Australia.I am due to fly to Bali after IMWA to start my ride through SE Asia to Ironman Malaysia and if I recieve some help I will also ride on to Ironman China and beyond.I have made it to Sydney and from now on my updates will also include some insight into the training I'm doing on the road.

It's all about raising money for a cool little charity in Pitt Meadows just outside of Vancouver called Athletes in Kind.They raise money to help support the families of kids with cancer and they do a really great job.

I am also raising awareness for another cancer charity called Endure to Cure which raises money for kids cancer in the US by recruiting athletes to do crazy events and adventures to help lift the profile of their cause.

For me personally, it is a chance to try and do something constructive with my life and try to make a last stand against the grey clouds of depression that have engulfed me for the past few years.

I won't be posting anything about it on the main forum cause I've tried that before with little success.If you want regular updates then you can become my Facebook buddy and you will get all my updates and some cool pics of OZ.

www.nicksepicride2.blogspot.com

Last edited by: Ultra-tri-guy: Sep 19, 09 1:40
Quote Reply