Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Keep an eye out for Reynolds stuff
Quote | Reply
Specifically look for these items. Reynolds suffered a break in about a week ago and these items were stolen.

• 52 cm Team Saturn Lemond. Dura Ace components
Custom Serotta Ti Legend serial # C-TI-46-04643 53 cm top tube Dura Ace components This Legend also has Silver Reynolds Bars and a Black Reynolds Stem
• 5 sets of 700c Cirro SV carbon wheels
• 4 Reynolds Ouzo Pro forks
• 1 Prototype Ouzo Pro Peloton. This fork is plastic model with a carbon steerer.
• Large photo of Jim Pfeil in black lace dancing on table top.

Oh, never mind about that last item--it has been retrieved. But seriously, on the other stuff, contact Reynolds if you see a great deal on anything listed above. Those of you who're going to Wildflower keep a special lookout.

Reynolds: 760-798-8008

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply
Re: Keep an eye out for Reynolds stuff [Slowman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That sickens me. I remember years ago when at the LA Olympics some bikes were stolen from the hotel...what to me was more odd is that even with the team paint that no one on earth would not notice - even with what the bikes were - they were never found

However - I lent a bike to a buddy of mine (Litespeed Ultimate w/ Record9)...with in a week I got about a dozen phone calls telling me that some guy was on bike, what his name was and where he was.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply