Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Looks Like Not Only Us Morons Went GOP This Time (Gallup Study)
Quote | Reply
Gee....and I was just contemplatin' on gettin' divorced from my wife and datin' my first cousin (hey.....she's really hot!!). ;-)

Gallup’s analysis of their final pre-election poll contains a very interesting piece of data, something to throw at the ravers who insist only morons could have voted for Bush. In the section comparing Bush’s performance in 2000 and 2004, we discover that he made the largest gains with people who have some sort of post-graduate degree: How Americans Voted.

Bush, 2000 Bush, 2004 Change

% %

Postgraduate education 43 47 +4

College graduate (no postgrad) 55 58 +3

Some college 53 56 +3

High school or less education 45 46 +1

Well, I'm a moron. But I doubt that many of the above are ;-)

K
Last edited by: big kahuna: Nov 7, 04 16:34
Quote Reply
Re: Looks Like Not Only Us Morons Went GOP This Time (Gallup Study) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forget it. I can't get my markup text to align. Just go to the link ;-) After all, I AM a moron ;-))

K
Quote Reply
Re: Looks Like Not Only Us Morons Went GOP This Time (Gallup Study) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Luckily, I'm a genius and could figure it out ;)

I'm not saying conservatives are smarter or dumber than liberals, but I went to college and post grad and I know for certain that degrees don't equal smarts.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Looks Like Not Only Us Morons Went GOP This Time (Gallup Study) [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolutely. Back when I was a young corpsman, I worked for a brilliant cardiologist. She paid me five bucks a week to go and put gas and oil into her car, as she couldn't quite figure out how to do it.

Lovely woman, though ;-)

K
Quote Reply