Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The Red-Blue County Map: You Knew It Was Coming, Didn't Ya? ;-) [Joe Wiley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm getting something totally different from that map BK. It appears that the more you isolate yourself from your fellow men the more ignorant you become. Now what I'd REALLY like to see is the correlation between that map and the map that shows which counties have a majority of the population that believes Saddam Hussein was responsible for 9/11.

Good lord, Joe....now you're equating rural and exurban life with IGNORANCE to explain the majority vote for Dubya? You just perfrectly illustrated bien pensant attitude and the sense of superiority that the liberal mindset seems to inculcate in its followers.

Instead of looking for ways to peel away these voters, the Dems, and liberals by extension, seem willing to ascribe their vote to IGNORANCE and STUPIDITY, and "everything will just be okay if we explain ONCE AGAIN why its all right to hold liberal thinking above all others".

Poor, poor pitiful me, with all of my college education and experience in the world at large. I must be congenitally mentally disabled, as I just don't seem to be able to buy off on the policies propounded by the Northeastern liberal mindset ;-)

THAT'S why the Democratic Party is running itself right down into the ground and into irrelevance.

K

Quote Reply
Re: The Red-Blue County Map: You Knew It Was Coming, Didn't Ya? ;-) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BK;

Here's a new one for you:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/...11/06/703525-ap.html

PTED: Post Tramatic Election Disorder

I wish I would have bought stock in Glaxo or Pfizer before the election. :-)

Cheers!
Quote Reply
Re: The Red-Blue County Map: You Knew It Was Coming, Didn't Ya? ;-) [Trevor S] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heh, heh.....I read that one. I wonder how these people are going to handle something truly catastrophic in their lives.

Western democracies, and the citizens who live in them, definitely have way too much time on their hands.

K
Quote Reply
Re: The Red-Blue County Map: You Knew It Was Coming, Didn't Ya? ;-) [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For those who feel this country should be a democracy rather than a representative republic, this map pretty much shows why it shouldn't.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BK, you said the exact same thing I did, except the other way around, and I thought I was making that clear enough for you to notice. I'm not the greatest writer. You suggested financially secure people moved away and "evolved" into red people. Certainly you are aware what evolution implies? Onward movement; progress or the like. I was just combatting your retarded assertion with my own that was equally retarded.

Why do you continue to categorize people, like me for instance, as "Democrats" or "Liberals". My good man, the only category you can classify me as is HC, hors categorie thank you very much. ;)

I'm loosely equating ignorance in this discussion to describe those who are willing to follow a man of darkness who cloaks himself in the light of Christ.

Yes, I must say though you got one thing right here. It is pitiful to see you continually speak with pride about your college indoctrination and experience in the world at large through the military prism.

(I hope you realize I'm just playing with you here. Don't take it personal, just strike back!, I have a big smile on my face and no truly malicious intent. The Lavender Room seems to be a place where it's OK to give each other a hard time and then go have a beer afterwards. I'll be in Hawaii from 12-27-04 to 1-03-05, and am staying right off the IM bike course. I forget what the place is called, but if you live around there we should meet up and go for a ride and afterwards I'll let you buy me a beer.)
Quote Reply
Re: The Red-Blue County Map: You Knew It Was Coming, Didn't Ya? ;-) [Joe Wiley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

If "nobody of significane" said Saddam was responsbile for 9/11 why do you think that at one point 70% of the US thought he was? That's over 200,000,000 people! In the buildup to the war they tied Saddam, who is tied to the US's past, to OBL and Al-Quaeda. It was an implication at something they new wasn't the truth. I think they must have been studying Clinton's devious ways of getting people to believe something that wasn't the truth without actually lying.
You see, here is the difference. Again NO ONE of significance said Saddam was tied to 9/11. Likewise lots of people of significance said Al-Quaeda was in Iraq. Those people include the Pres and the 9/11 commission. You can't automatically jump from the Statement that "Al-Queada is in Iraq" to "Saddam was responsible for 9-11", unless you are a Dem of course. They obviously are two different items. Not sure where you got the 70% thing, I never heard it before, unless of course the question was do you think Al-Quaeda was in Iraq. In which case it proves that 30% of the population is wrong.

----------------------------------------------------------
I'm just a 10 cent rider on a $2,500.00 Bike

Quote Reply
Re: The Red-Blue County Map: You Knew It Was Coming, Didn't Ya? ;-) [hasbeenswimmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
man, I can't believe what you just wrote...
(sarcasm on) that's gotta to be the most incisive, well thought, most accurate comment we have read here (sarcasm off)
Quote Reply

Prev Next