Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Santa Cruz Blur, full XT, like NEW, Xterrra Baby!
Quote | Reply
Okay, so I know we mainly sell road bikes here but before I put this up on mtbr I figured I'd try it here.

For Sale:

late 2003/early 2004 not sure which Santa Cruz Blue size Medium. The frame, shock, and wheels have under 200 miles on them. Hell they probably have under 100 miles on them but the guy I bought it from said under 200. They are spotless, no scratches, no chain slap marks very very very clean. The frame is an anodized finish which is more durable and $$$ than painted. Very cool looking Citrus Green color. I'm tempted to keep the bike just for the color... 5th element air shock which includes the pump.

Component package is a full 2004 Shimano XT integrated disc kit with UNDER 100 miles on it. This build kit came off my other bike which is virtually brand new. The blur originally came with XTR which is now on my other bike. The XT on the blur has three rides on it. Xterra Maui (and no I didn't crash), one ride off-road and another couple on the road. These are the very very cool integrated shifters and with disk brakes. If you haven't tried the integrated shifting, it's great. Shift on the fly with no effort, sweet indeed. Brakes are hydraulic disks and the crank is the new Hollowgram II with the see thru axle. F&R XT derailers, chain and cassette.

Easton EA70 carbon seatpost (light baby!)
Easton EA70 monkeylight riser bar with EA50 stem
Terry Gellissimo Titanium saddle (btw this saddle is pretty comfy, I never liked Terry saddles much but this is nice)
Mavic 717 disc wheels with XTR, yeah XTR hubs with the trick centerlock XTR rotors, Kenda Kharma tires on the wheels are still in great shape
Fox F100RLT fork, that's 4 inches of super smooth air travel with lockout and threshold blow-off, rebound and compression damping adjustable
Chris King headset ($$$)
And anything I left out email me:)

The bike was 24.3 with XTR so I'm guessing it's around 25.5 or so with the XT. I will have pictures up very soon. Asking $2500+shipping. This price is very good considering the newness of the parts, the XTR wheels and carbon post. I guess I'd prefer a money order for this one, but Paypal may work if you contact me first.

Tai
Quote Reply