Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: I (male) want to be the best dressed cyclist/triathlete on a bike- what do you like to see? [kbee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
For the record ... I wear a trisuit ... and a pointy helmet ... and sometimes a speedo.

I think the OP is under the delusion that what he wears matters. If you are racing and it

a) makes you faster
b) makes you think you are faster
c) is comfortable

then go for it.

If you are not racing and just looking to pickup a hot tri chick, then by all means worry about the how you look as you cross the finish line DFL ;)

===============
Proud member of the MSF (Maple Syrup Mafia)
Quote Reply
Re: I (male) want to be the best dressed cyclist/triathlete on a bike- what do you like to see? [kbee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

The snow is melting fast it's time to get back in the pool.
Should I make these?

http://www.truckeecyclocross.com
California
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
-tri suits. Not hot. Wear shorts and a top. tri suits say, I wish my mum signed me up in ballet when I was a kid. These 'outfits' are so NOT HOT
-anything that is below the waist must be black or navy blue
-aero helmets are NOT hot unless you are a pro
if you are not they look stupid. I think they even look stupid on pros
-compression socks. Good Lord. I dont care the why or what just NO.
-Mdot tattoos I think look dumb and when I see a guy with one I think he'd rather just walk around with his penis out and since that is illegal he tattoed an Mdot on his calf instead
-speedos. Not too many men can carry that look off. But yes you need to train in them. Just please don't parade your junk around, get in the pool, swim, leave.
In Reply To:

I think I love you.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: I (male) want to be the best dressed cyclist/triathlete on a bike- what do you like to see? [onewheelskate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Black shorts and a tri top that covers to the waist (none of that half shirt bra looking thing for men). You know who looked really hot? The winner of Clearwater 70.3, the roll down on the shorts that peeked his hip bone out was nice to look at!

Quote Reply
Re: I (male) want to be the best dressed cyclist/triathlete on a bike- what do you like to see? [onewheelskate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, you should make those and wear them daily. I guarantee you will make many friends!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beards are hot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Black 2xu trisuits are pretty hot- not sure if they're Australian sorry. Not a fan of white or speedo's (even on the pro's). Hmmmm, definately shaved legs, colour coordinated outfit- including calf socks if they're in the mix. Visa's are pretty hot too =)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

The snow is melting fast it's time to get back in the pool.
Should I make these?

That's pretty small; I imagine it leaves little to the imagination on the backside while you flip-turn.

You might want to add a drawstring...or not......

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Ok, what do you think of this suit? Re: I (male) want to be the best dressed cyclist/triathlete on a bike- what do you like to see? [kbee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, what do you think of this suit? Re: I (male) want to be the best dressed cyclist/triathlete on a bike- what do you like to see? [onewheelskate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's an amazing set of photographs.
Quote Reply
Re: Ok, what do you think of this suit? Re: I (male) want to be the best dressed cyclist/triathlete on a bike- what do you like to see? [onewheelskate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

I didn't know Osama was a cyclist...

"100% of the people who confuse correlation and causation end up dying."
Quote Reply
Re: I (male) want to be the best dressed cyclist/triathlete on a bike- what do you like to see? [CaptainCanada] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol...is there really such a thing as a hot triathlete during a race? No. We all look like a bunch of tri-geeks--doesn't matter what you wear. Personally, a man that has a shaved chest and legs is a turn off. If I wanted to be with something hairless...I'd be a lesbian and go after women. Men with hair on their bodies is rugged and sexy. After the race, take off that geeky tri-gear, put on a hard hat and a tool belt and I may look your way....unless you have a shaved chest and legs. Just my two cents worth!

Custom made race bags! Spring Sale starts tomorrow...register to get your coupon code: https://shop.racesrmybag.com/register.sc

Carol Bedard
http://www.racesrmybag.com
Blog: http://blog.racesrmybag.com/

"If you could swim, bike and run and never get tired...why would you want to do anything else?"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ummm, here's a question that no one has asked the OP yet... WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THESE WEIRD-ASS POSTS YOU KEEP PUTTING UP??? Your drawings make my 2 year old look like a fucking genius. And then you follow it up with a series of pictures with you riding around the mountains (INSIDE YOUR HOUSE??) in your pajamas?? I'm so crazy lost here... looks like you might be too?!

Signed,
Concerned

Prev Next