Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sold: 2003 QR Tiphoon 53CM 700c 9-sp Dura-Ace Equiped
Quote | Reply
I have just listed my 2003 Tiphoon on e-bay. I have several additional pictures should you be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...&item=7111165361
Last edited by: PH: Dec 3, 04 12:11
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2003 QR Tiphoon 53CM 700c 9-sp Dura-Ace Equiped [PH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reposted. If you are interested let me know. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...eName=ADME:B:LC:US:1
Last edited by: PH: Nov 16, 04 6:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well, I would love to buy the bike, but unfortunately I live in Denmark/Europe.

Regards

Martin
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2003 QR Tiphoon 53CM 700c 9-sp Dura-Ace Equiped [kreutzer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Martin,

Why is where you live a problem?

Pete
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
...first of all itīs a bit more complicated and expensive to deal across the ocean (money transfer and more)

...second: itīs more expensive to ship the bike to Europe. By how much I donīt know.

...third: if there is toll and fee added, the price increases with approx. 40%

Do you have any experience dealing with europeans?

Best Regards

Martin
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2003 QR Tiphoon 53CM 700c 9-sp Dura-Ace Equiped [kreutzer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Martin,

The complicated part I can deal with, at least the money transfer. I think either Paypal or Escrow.com would take care of that.

As for how expensive to ship to you. I am not sure but I am fortunate to have InsideOut Sports here locally and can ask them how much it would be to ship and insure my bike to you.

As for tarriff or toll I have no idea. But if it is person to person rather than business to person would taxes or tarriffs still apply?

If you want I will make some calls. I am definitely not opposed to shipping to Western Europe, it is actually closer from a mileage perspective than the western US.

Regards,

Pete
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pete, thankīs for your offer, but I feel it all gets a bit to complicated with our two different worlds (even though the distance isnīt that huge). So I guess I stick with my good old frame and whait for the right offer here in Denmark.

Best regards

Martin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Martin,

No problem, I certainly understand. Let me know if you want to pursue this at some later date and I will do some investigation.

Regards,

Pete
Quote Reply