Web Designer/Developer Superhero Wanted
Bullseye Creative is looking for an experienced web designer/developer to join our energetic and enthusiastic studio family.
Design, develop, and deliver websites, HTML emails and other digital communication devices for Bullseye Creative clients. Produce web projects from concept to completion. Communicate well internally and externally and posses excellent organizational skills.
• Educated. Must have received at least an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in interactive design or related area.
• Experienced. Must have a minimum of two (2) years web industry experience, with a minimum of five (5) years professional employment (in any field) preferred.
• User-Interface / User-Experience Expert. Must have experience with layout and concept development, user scenarios, screen-flows and requirements documentation.
• Plays Nice With Others. We are a small & growing team, and we all work together to deliver effective results.
• Superior Design Skills. Must demonstrate strong conceptual skills, comfortable working with fonts and colors, and capable of compositions outside of templated designs
• Understanding of SEO and E-Commerce. Must possess current search engine optimization best practices knowledge and at least a basic familiarity with e-commerce platforms.
• Commitment to Improvement. Must have a strong desire to learn and master new technologies, techniques & design trends. Also a solid understanding of the methods for optimizing media for the web and Flash.
• Experienced Problem Solver. A self-starter who can work under art direction or independently, solving client challenges with a smile.
• Sense of Humor. Must be able to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced studio environment.
SOFTWARE AND LANGUAGES
• Mac OSX and Windows OS platforms
• Photoshop & Illustrator
• Dreamweaver & Flash
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• AS2 or AS3
• XHTML, CSS
• After Effects & Premier a plus
MORE ABOUT BULLSEYE CREATIVE
Bullseye Creative is a high-energy, high-impact creative agency in the lower-Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. We are a small, close-knit team that is passionate about our work, our clients, and each other. Bullseye provides excellent employee benefits and a loose working environment. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our company and our work.
Serious inquiries only. Please provide resume, link to portfolio/samples, and salary expectations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.