Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

tires(longer than intended)
Quote | Reply
i know this has been a topic before and that it is completely subjective, but what the heck. how about people weighing in on tire recommendations. it's about time to put some new rubber on my bike and while i really like the vittoria open corsa cx's that i have ridden for the past couple seasons, i am still a tri geek and thus interested in anything new that will make me subjectively or objectively faster.

caveats: they need to be 700's and clinchers. will be used for racing and training regardless of what they are intended for by the manufacturer. and if you know of a place to get a deal on them, include that info as well. thanks and let her rip...

f/k/a mclamb6
Quote Reply
Re: tires(longer than intended) [mclamb6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just bought a pair of michelin pro race 770c clinchers for training and racing. I've put about 600 miles on them and they are wonderful. The last tires I had for training were 700x25 and not michelins, the new ones are the 700x23 pro race set. I'm riding the same course, at the same tire pressure (110) and the 23mm michelins feel smoother. There is a noticeable improvement in ride quality and noise.
Quote Reply