Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized Jett 143
Quote | Reply
I am looking to buy one.

I know, I know...there is a classifieds forum. I just haven't posted enough lately and it won't let me list post on there because of that. I understand the rationale, I just don't have time right now to post to the point where I can list that. I am not a vendor...I just want to buy a saddle someone doesn't want. So if you have a Specialized Jett 143 that you are looking to unload, PM me :)

Thanks,
Anne

Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Jett 143 [trigoneroadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perhaps you've already looked, but you can often find these on ebay. I got a brand-new Jett on ebay for less than half price. There's a lightly used 143 available now (auction ends tomorrow evening).
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Jett 143 [Ariel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks! I actually have been bidding on ebay and keep losing :| I think there are 2 that end tomorrow night...I'll keep my fingers crossed...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The trick to winning on EBay is to not bid until the auction is going to end. Decide what you want to pay and then wait for the two minute mark and put in your bid. My husband, who claims to not like to shop-obviously just likes to shop in pajama pants and slippers-told me this strategy and it works. When you bid early it tends to drive the price up and lets people bid up to what you've put in. Hope this helps!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Anne, I have a Specialized Ruby I'll part with if you're interested in that one
Quote Reply