Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Any of you womens ride a Giant Trinity?
Quote | Reply
I got one (free) that is an XS that I am going to try to fit Tracy on, never see the brand or bike on ST much - but it is an XS and still has 700c wheels (so she can share my many wheel sets).

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Any of you womens ride a Giant Trinity? [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Approximately one year ago, I purchased a 2008 Giant Trinity Alliance triathlon bike from Bikesmiths bike shop in Bloomington, IN. I’ve since put over 4000 miles on the bike.I’ve noticed that not many people own Giant Trinity Alliance tri bikes. I’ve gotten many comments–through email, forums, facebook, the like–from perspective buyers asking me what I think of my bike, if I’d recommend it, etc. While I don’t mind answering these sorts of questions (please feel free to continue to ask me questions if you’re interested in the bike!), I’d like to put my thoughts on the bike together into one detailed review, in the hopes that this post will reach prospective Trinity Alliance bike buyers.

Natural cure for genital warts
Quote Reply
Re: Any of you womens ride a Giant Trinity? [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought one in January and I've been really happy with it so far. It is my first tri-bike and I'm very pleased.
Quote Reply
Re: Any of you womens ride a Giant Trinity? [lizadeller] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Approximately one year ago, I purchased a 2008 Giant Trinity Alliance triathlon bike from Bikesmiths bike shop in Bloomington, IN. I’ve since put over 4000 miles on the bike.I’ve noticed that not many people own Giant Trinity Alliance tri bikes. I’ve gotten many comments–through email, forums, facebook, the like–from perspective buyers asking me what I think of my bike, if I’d recommend it, etc. While I don’t mind answering these sorts of questions (please feel free to continue to ask me questions if you’re interested in the bike!), I’d like to put my thoughts on the bike together into one detailed review, in the hopes that this post will reach prospective Trinity Alliance bike buyers.

Natural cure for genital warts

Well this is the weirdest spam post I have ever seen. In February of this year, I wrote a blog post detailing my experiences over the past year owning a Giant Trinity Alliance (size S).

Here's the link to my original blog post: http://martinmccrory.wordpress.com/...ike-one-year-review/

Notice any similarities...???

Chip, maybe some of your questions can be answered by that post. What an odd thing for a spam bot to do, though...?
Last edited by: Rahzel: Apr 30, 09 11:20
Quote Reply
Re: Any of you womens ride a Giant Trinity? [Rahzel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OMG!!!
That is hilarious... I had just made a comment in another thread that her posts looked like they were copied and pasted from a google search. I looked at some more of her posts, and YOU JUST CONFIRMED IT.

Very odd. I wonder if it is an experiment by a college kid, or a programmer working on a 'know it all' internet bot.

***edit: obviously it is a spam bot now, but I'm wondering how it came to be.
Last edited by: Robroo: May 5, 09 16:44
Quote Reply
Re: Any of you womens ride a Giant Trinity? [Robroo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow! Looks like some banning in in order.
Quote Reply
Re: Any of you womens ride a Giant Trinity? [trailbait] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This "person" has made the absolute strangest posts. If you look at the account posting history it is really bazaar. And ya gotta love the signature line.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jen

"In order to keep a true perspective on one's importance, everyone should have a dog that worships him and a cat that will ignore him." - Dereke Bruce
Quote Reply